Hardwick is both a village and a civil parish within the Aylesbury Vale district in Buckinghamshire, England. It is in the Aylesbury Vale, about four miles north of Aylesbury.
Hardwick is a common place name in England, of Anglo Saxon origin meaning ‘livestock farm’. In the Domesday Book of 1086 the village was known as Harduich.
Nearby Weedon is a hamlet in the parish of Hardwick.
The parish church is dedicated to St Mary the Virgin, and the churchyard contains a grave for the soldiers who died during the English Civil War at the Battle of Aylesbury in 1642